Monday 26 September 2011

New-ish Drawings

Here are some more under-the-bed drawings that I completed after I entered high school. The newest ones will be at the top of the post. Enjoy!
First sketchbook of Grade 12 CyberArts! 8D

Weird drawing I did over the summer.

Another weird drawing, this time in colour with a biiiig stick.

Scary drawing over the summer. O.O

Eek.

Yawn.

I'm not sure what this is. I think I saw someone who looked like this once. Done in the summer before G 12.

This was part of a series of Harry Potter drawings where various characters would glomp each other (I don't know). This was done in the summer as well.  This one's Lucius Malfoy. 

This one's Severus Snape glomping Voldemort.

Poor Voldy! Harry Potter wants to glomp him too.

Heh. No glomp for Dumbledore hobo-ghost. Harry knows what's going down.

Draco Malfoy can't resist a Potter-Glomp. It could be Ron Weasley (he doesn't have freckles so I'm not sure).


My uncle and I came up with this idea. I guarantee it would be waaaay better than Lord of the Rings: The Musical or the epic fail Spiderman: The Musical.

Grade 11 CyberArts assignment. The idea was to show objects that convey your personality (carrot is goofy side, hat is sophisticated, blah blah blah). I really like how this turned out. Gotta thank my dad for his great tips.

CyberArts quickie still life (Grade 11); chose to draw a Cars figurine. I think it turned out not bad.

Life drawing in CyberArts (Grade 11). Meh.

Random doodles in Grade 11. 

More random doodles (G 11)

Ditto.

Same thing. 

Doodled this on the back of an incredibly boring media studies chart (G 11). Which one's your favourite?

Doodled on scrap paper from art. (G 11)

Ditto.

CyberArts (G 11) sketchbook assignment. 

Random marker thing (G 11). I tried some other birds but they turned out crap. 

G 11 CyberArts sketchbook assignment. Me as Cammy from Street Fighter. 

I did this in Grade 10 for history class. The assignment was a propaganda poster.

This was a Grade 10 CyberArts assignment. I forget what it was but I remember it had to be deep-meaning and we had a limited amount of time in one class to do it. 

I think I did this in Grade 10. CyberArts assignment still life. 

I think I did this sometime in Grade 9 when I was into the graffiti style of drawing.

This was done in Grade 9, I'm sure of it. It's some weird collection of my favourite anime characters at the time, with some graffiti-style elements added. 



No comments:

Post a Comment