Thursday 22 September 2011

Old Drawings

   I was cleaning out my room and found a bunch of these drawings underneath my bed. After meticulously pulling off all the dust bunnies, I decided to upload most of them onto this here blog! Starting with the old old ones, I'll post another post of more recent works. Enjoy!


This was the winning logo for our school play Joseph and the Technicolour DreamCoat in Grade 7. XD

I'm not sure when this was done. Some kind of bomber frog. 
I don't know when this was done either. Looks cheery though. 












Words cannot express this period where I was obsessed with drawing weird elf-things with ears and tails. Some of them don't even look remotely human (bat guy and weird winged-thing?) Don't know when this happened but I'd estimate probably grade 7 or 8. 

This was an "excercise" on drawing animals from some book. I'd estimate grade 6 for this one. <hangs head in shame at elephant's pot belly>



These are doodles from I don't know when.




This is a really lame Harry Potter comic from probably Grade 7 or 8. I think my brother drew the weird bird-ghost thing <vandal!>.  Let's just pretend it's Fawkes the phoenix... From what I gathered from it, looks like Snape won't get a promotion unless he's nice to Harry; the strain of being nice causes him to lose his marbles. 

I don't know when this one was done. Looks like some weird child game show. 

Prince and the Pauper assignment for Grade 8. My teacher was kind enough to laminate it <cuz he wanted to keep it>. He ended up keeping the photocopies that he tried to give me. 




I thing this was for some weird Neopets contest that I never heard back from. I copied the pose from some art book; I don't know when I did this one. 

I did this between Grade 8 and Grade 9; one of the pieces I used in  my portfolio for entering CyberArts.

This is all the artwork that I found under my bed that I know I did sometime before I entered high school. I know lots of it isn't that great but I wanted to post it anyway XD


1 comment: